ANDRE BARANOWSKI: Garden Wild, III (tote bag)
This tote is sturdy and spacious, with one of Andre’s gorgeous images on the front, and the back left black when you want to go incognito.
Just throw in your laptop, a notebook, or anything else that you need during your daily outing — don’t be shy: this bag can carry up to 44lbs (20 kg) of weight!
Tote Bag Specs:
- Dimensions: 15 × 15 in. (38 × 38 cm)
- Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
- Weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
- Bag material: 100% spun polyester fabric
- Handles material: 100% natural cotton bull denim
- Handles specs: length 11.8 in. (30 cm), width 1 in. (2.5 cm)
- Open main compartment, flat bottom, black inside lining
- The image is printed on the front, the back is black
Delivery Time: Orders are shipped within 3 to 5 business days.
Made on demand in the nearest production facility, cutting down on delivery time and carbon emissions.
Return / Refund: All orders are final sales and non-returnable. If your order was shipped with a defect or arrived damaged, please contact us at [email protected]. See our Customer Service page for more info.
About the Artist: Andre Baranowski is a Polish-born American photographer who focuses on landscape and food imagery. His advertising and editorial work have garnered him numerous awards. His personal series, Garden Wild, celebrate nature’s beauty in all its diversity, from shaded forests to ponds covered with petals to fields of flowers.