ANDRE BARANOWSKI: Garden Wild, XI (laptop cover)
$35.00 – $40.00
Our laptops have become such essential parts of our lives, don’t they deserve some protection? This lightweight cover is beautiful inside out and will secure your electronics while you’re rushing to your next meeting.
2 sizes options: 13 & 15 in. laptops (33 & 38 cm)
Laptop Case Specs:
- 100% neoprene (soft but durable)
- Faux fur interior lining
- Lightweight; resistant to water, oil, and heat
- Top-loading zippered enclosure with two sliders
- Padded zipper binding (to prevent any scratches!)
- Image on the front of the case, the back is printed black.
Delivery Time: Made on-demand in nearest production facility
- To the US: 10-15 business days
- To Canada: 15-20 business days
- To the EU & UK: 10-15 business days
- To rest of the world: 20-30 business days
Return / Refund: All orders are final sales and non-returnable. If your order was shipped with a defect or arrived damaged, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See our Customer Service page for more info.
Note: If like me you don’t like “fresh of the factory floors” smells, I recommend airing the case before using it.
About the Artist: Andre Baranowski is a Polish-born American photographer who focuses on landscape and food imagery. His advertising and editorial work have garnered him numerous awards. His personal series, Garden Wild, celebrate nature’s beauty in all its diversity, from shaded forests to ponds covered with petals to fields of flowers.