EDWIN JIMENEZ: Geometry, VIII (tote bag)
This tote is sturdy and spacious, with one of Edwin Jimenez’s graphic images on the front, and the back left black when you want to go incognito.
Just throw in your laptop, a notebook, or anything else that you need during your daily outing. The bag is roomy (15×15″or 38x38cm) and can carry up to 44lbs (20 kg) of weight!
Tote Bag Specs:
- Dimensions: 15 × 15 in. (38 × 38 cm)
- Capacity: 2.6 US gal (10 l)
- Weight limit: 44lbs (20 kg)
- Bag material: 100% spun polyester fabric
- Handles material: 100% natural cotton bull denim
- Handles specs: length 11.8 in. (30 cm), width 1 in. (2.5 cm)
- Open main compartment, flat bottom, black inside lining
- The image is printed on the front, the back is black
Delivery Time: Orders are shipped within 3 to 5 business days.
Made on demand in the nearest production facility, cutting down on delivery time and carbon emissions.
Return / Refund: All orders are final sales and non-returnable.If your order was shipped with a defect or arrived damaged, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery at [email protected]. See our Customer Service page for more info.
About the Artist: A New York native, Edwin Jimenez trained to be a professional baseball player as a teen. An unfortunate injury in the field had him refocus his energy on photography. He now shoots for clients such as the Weather Channel, Adidas, Oxygen Network, VH1, or Sony Music. When he’s not traveling for jobs, he coaches baseball to kids and teens and pursues personal photographic projects, like his B&W series of New York architecture presented here.